Acceptance

This pregnancy has been fairly different from my first one
While in the first, I loved and welcomed every change, in this current one it took me 8 months
to love myself. After 8 months of feeling uncomfortable in my own skin, suddenly everything stopped spinning and I could see clearly how much beauty there is in my growing belly
I started recognizing what makes me feel good about myself, so this past month has been a treat
Hopefully these loving forgiving feelings will continue after my sweet baby girl will arrive


5 comments:

  1. מזל טוב ובשעה טובה .... מרגש

    ReplyDelete
  2. מדהימה ומרגשת. איזה כיף לקרוא!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ילדה אלופה.איזו התרגשות.אהבה גדולה. LD

    ReplyDelete
  4. ילדה אלופה.איזו התרגשות.אהבה גדולה. LD

    ReplyDelete
  5. אמן אמן אמן
    ושתהיו בריאות

    ReplyDelete