All dolled up

The Jewish holiday season has come to an end and here are some conclusions:
1. My daughter has nicer clothes than I do- a realisation I come to only after I get her dressed
    for the holiday dinners. But I feel as she is some kind of representation or extension of me,
    I'm pretty ok about it.
2. We went on some well-deserved vacation, and it was AWESOME!
    It brought the three of us closer together as a family.
3. There are no excuses left... The cost is clear, with no vacations or holidays ahead,
    now it's time to be proactive and take my tasks and projects list by storm.
4. Not enough time was spent with my friends this holiday season and that sucked.
5. I am an ignorant in all that's new in the music world, and I have to adopt new bands to listen to,
    recommendations are welcomed and needed.

1 comment:

  1. בובי את אלופה
    כל כך משמח לראות את האיורים המקסימים שלך
    רוצים עוד
    לובמומ

    ReplyDelete