Back in Stock


A lot has happened this past year-
went back to school to get my Masters degree in Design, my baby girl is almost a toddler, 
and my efforts as a freelance artist and designer has become complicated than ever.
One of the basic things that changed the most is my view on fashion- I've become more aware of my consumption, and my taste has been transformed with the many changes that my body went through, throughout the pregnancy and the periods after that.
I want my day to day fashion to be simple but accurate, to love the entire pile in my closet instead of wearing the same shirt numerous times.
Saved items from the past are getting their fare share of attention and new brands are becoming my go-to online shopping destination.


So glad to be back sharing me thoughts and experiences, my views and my life as a creative woman and a mom.
Have a Hug-filled week 


No comments:

Post a Comment