Cabaret night


Events, stories and outfit are starting to accumulate since I've been super busy with me new job
(which I love so much...details soon). My sweet little sis turned 16 a few days ago.
My family tends to go on multiple family activities to celebrate birthdays. So one of the activities for
that birthday was going to see the Israeli production of Cabaret.

I'm sure I've mentioned before, how much I LOVE musical theatre. I was amazed by the beauty
and spectacle of this production. The scenic design and costumes were incredible and the cast was
perfect. 
I decided that night to go for a toned down look of  a black breezy dress and cute flats.
Remember people! There's nothing like live theatre <3

4 comments:

  1. היי(:
    אני קוראת פה כבר תקופה וממש נהנת.
    אני לא יודעת עד כמה הבקשה שלי מוגזמת ואולי הורסת את הקונספט של הבלוג אבל לפעמים ממש מתחשק לי לראות *בתמונה אמיתית* איך הבגדים נראים !
    מה לעשות לא תמיד אני מצליחה לדמיין.. אולי תשקלי את זה?

    תודה ושוב הבלוג מקסים !

    ReplyDelete
  2. J'aime le dessin!Super!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are all these illustrations yours? You're such a great artist!!

    ReplyDelete