Friends with Benefits


Every relationship has its benefits, especially when close friends are involved. If you have a friend who's
a lawyer they would advise you, 
or a stylist would help you rummage through you closet.
I am an illustrator, therefore my closest friends get... illustrations. More specifically I'm illustrating their wedding invitations. Though some offered I would never take their money. On Monday evening when we celebrated a birthday, the three summer brides presented me with a gift card to ZARA,
as a gift for my work. It made me feel so wonderful to be appreciated.
Thank you my lovely brides I love and appreciate you too!


4 comments:

  1. Tres fan:)siperrr!

    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your illustrations. Very cute blog.

    Catherine (your newest follower)
    FEST (food, style & travel)

    ReplyDelete
  3. נשמע כמו יחסים סימביוטיים מושלמים...
    אחלה בלוג, אחלה איורים, כיף לבוא לבקר!

    ReplyDelete